A number of expert marketers have Web sites where they share their thoughts and suggestions about
This new section highlights a number of those thought leaders so you can find helpful
information on aspects of marketing important to you.
USPS Delivers Marketing Insights
- For the last few months I've been getting a surprise from the US Postal Service — a magazine that's full of cross-channel, integrated marketing insights that's written by real experts.
Each issue of their new magazine Deliver has several feature articles and case studies about the marketing issues we deal with every day.
Market Share Forecaster Aids in Market Decisions
- One of the hardest decisions a CEO or marketing executive has to make concerns entering a new market. A new Web-based market analysis tool helps marketing executives forecast sales and market share, as well as determine a successful pricing strategy.
Commpiled.com - Marketing Resources and Community
- There is always something that marketers can learn about both strategy and tactics. Here is a site aimed at helping us on keep learning.
Schneider at About Marketing
- There are a number of Web sites with articles about marketing.
However many of those sites focus on a narrow range of marketing or sales activities, such as Internet marketing, B2B selling, or direct mail.
Laura Schneider's About Marketing site is a great resource for ideas and suggestions in all aspects of marketing and sales.
Kimberly McCall is the Marketing Angel
- At many small and mid-sized companies the owner or president frequently works with the sales manager to handle practically all marketing and sales activities. Unlike large consumer brand companies, these managers are always on the lookout for practical tips and techniques for handling marketing and sales with a creative flair on a tight budget.
Jennings on E-Mail
- Jeanne Jennings has written many articles on how marketers can use e-mail to attract customers and generate revenue.
Brown on E-Mail Newsletters and E-Zines
- E-mail newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with prospects and customer throughout a long sales cycle -- and Alexandria K. Brown has the tips and techniques needed for success.
Jack Aaronson on Personalization
- Jack Aaronson is one of those few marketing consultants who has years of
day-to-day experience making personalization and one-to-one marketing work.
Ochman on Public Relations
- Public relations is always a challenging part of marketing communications, and B.L. Ochmam's site contains a valuable archive of her newsletters and articles that explain exactly what to do -- and what not to do -- to have an effective public relations program.