CRM - Customer Relationship Management
Hosted CRM Services for Marketing and Sales - Free & Paid
The customer relationship management (CRM) sector has moved away from large,
expensive software products to Web-based hosted CRM services.
There are several advantages that hosted CRM services have over traditional CRM software, such as cost and ease of maintenance.
But the most significant advantage is that salespeople in multiple locations can work together on sales opportunities without
data synchronization problems.
Here is a list of leading hosted CRM services, publications, and news sources.
Free Hosted CRM Services
- Bizroof - A collaborative customer relationship management (CRM) and events scheduling system, which is the best way to store, organize and share the useful information collected from interactions with customers.
- FreeCRM.com - Free CRM is a hosted software solution for customer relationship management and sales force automation. CRM is easy with our powerful software features that you can use right now. Our free CRM software and sales team automation tools speed customer service with real-world features that make your jobs easier. With integrated email campaigns, call automation and tracking and group calendaring, our CRM is smart groupware.
- Simple Sales Tracking - Web-based sales tool for the tracking, analysis and forecasting of individual and team sales collaboratively. Limited Account: No cost, No credit card required. Not a trial, and will never expire. Limited to 50 sales tracked at a time.
- ZohoCRM - Empowers organizations with a complete relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management in a single business system.
Paid Hosted CRM Services
- Airframe Sales Force Automation - This application is designed to be used by the Direct Sales, Channel Sales and Inside Sales departments in your company. It helps you to smoothly accelerate through all the steps in your sales cycle, as simple or complex as you need it to be, and whether your product line consists of a few high-value products and services or thousands of simple items. You can design territories according to geography, product line, named accounts, or any other breakdown. You can generate and distribute leads, develop them into opportunities, issue multiple versions of quotes, take orders, track customer accounts and detailed contact information, and keep records of your communications no matter what contact method was used.
- Browser|CRM - Features an integrated and intuitive interface to contacts, email, groupware, calendar, intranet and accounting.
- Coravue - Coravue provides a hosted CRM system that combines sales force automation, lead/campaign management, Web content management, and e-mail marketing. Coravue's hosted CRM is based on a complete one-to-one marketing (also called relationship marketing) approach that unifies the marketing communications and sales automation functions.
- Luxor CRM - A fully customizable online CRM solution, Luxor CRM is easily tailored to meet all your business’ unique and changing demands. Luxor CRM is the only CRM solution that adapts to the personalized requirements of each user by providing intelligent functions such as real-time quota status and links to each user’s most recently viewed files. Flexible customization options such as custom fields and tailored sales cycles allow Luxor CRM grow and evolve with your business.
- Netsuite - NetCRM is the only complete application that supports all your front-office processes. With NetCRM, you have powerful, easy-to-use tools to manage your sales process, customer service, marketing activities and partner programs. All the components are tightly integrated, giving you access to real-time business intelligence to make better decisions.
- Salesboom - Salesboom.com offers small and midsize businesses the opportunity to use CRM tools once reserved for use in enterprise on-premise applications only to enhance their customer relations and sales force automation. CRM focuses on the retention of customers by collecting data from every interaction, every customer makes with a company from all touch points whether they are telephone, mail, e-mail, web or field leads. Salesboom.com on-demand CRM/SFA focuses on capturing, consolidating, analyzing and reporting on data from existing and potential customers. Web-based CRM promotes the use of data collected from Sales, Marketing, and Service Departments to portray your client’s business needs. On-demand CRM offers the tools necessary to help make informed business decisions.
- SalesCenter - SalesCenter is a hosted sales pipeline management and automation solution designed for sales organizations and CRM managers that strive for the ultimate in efficiency and productivity.
- Salesforce.com - "Salesforce.com is the global leader in on demand customer relationship management (CRM) services. It offers the award-winning salesforce.com family of on demand solutions for integrated sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing automation, document management, contract management,product catalog management, and analytics to help companies meet the complex challenges of global customer communication. The company recently introduced salesforce.com Studio, a point-and-click on demand customization suite that empowers the business administrator to extend CRM with custom tabs and brand new modules."
- SalesJunction.com - SalesJunction is a multi-user web-based system capable of handling five to thousands of users. Features include ad-hoc reporting, account/contact/activity/opportunity management, shared calendar, fresh clean interface, and many more. SalesJunction Professional puts the power of enterprise sales force automation and customer relationship management into the hands of any business
- SalesMetric - SalesMetric is a powerful web-based sales force automation (SFA) and customer relationship management (CRM) application designed to track your new leads, your valued customers, your communications history with accounts, the progress of your sales opportunities, and your company sales forecasts.
- Salesnet - Salesnet delivers powerful capabilities that enable managers and salespeople to close more sales and improve the value of every customer interaction. You'll find an unprecedented level of configurability that conforms to your business practices; collaboration that enables salespeople, managers, customer service and others to work together more effectively; and seamless control over sales processes, with more accurate and reliable analytics that give you greater insight into your pipeline, performance trends and forecasting.
- Oracle CRM On Demand - Formerly Siebel CRM OnDemand, this CRM system providing a powerful, enterprise-level, hosted solution for unifying, tracking and managing customer processes across your organization.
- Siliconlink - SiliconLink is a suite of business tools that work together seamlessly. SiliconLink gives you the advantage over your competitors by helping you customize, manage and store: documents and files, appointments and schedules, clients and contacts, reports, sales and opportunities.
- Sugar On-Demand - Sugar On-Demand IS a hosted version of its Sugar Sales Professional customer relationship management (CRM) application that is the first customizable, commercial open source CRM service offered as a hosted product deployment option to customers. The Sugar On-Demand service gives businesses either lacking the IT resources or needing an immediate solution the ability to utilize the world's fastest-growing open-source CRM platform -- complete with online access to the full source code for do-it-your-way CRM -- without the cost of installing, upgrading, patching and maintaining the software in-house.